Skilled And Passionate Attorneys For Victims Of Motorcycle Accidents
Victims of motorcycle accidents in Florida need proactive legal advocacy when the negligence of another person or entity caused or contributed to serious injuries. Motorcycle riders are among the most vulnerable users of Florida roads and therefore require top-quality legal protection.
At Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli and Pratt P.A., we advocate for accident victims in the Miami area and throughout Florida from our home base in Coral Gables:
- We understand the unique legal and insurance coverage issues in collisions and accidents involving motorcycles.
- We have offices throughout Florida, and we can come to you if your injuries prevent travel.
- We offer free consultations and handle cases on a contingency fee basis; there are no upfront legal fees, and we collect our fees and costs only if we obtain compensation on your behalf.
- We prepare for trial and have the resources and resolve to follow through.
Our motorcycle accident attorneys work with expert witnesses who are leaders in their respective fields to ensure that your case has maximum credibility and impact. We will establish the full and fair value of your past, present and future damages, and we excel in complex cases such as motorcycle accidents in which the defense tries to blame the motorcycle operator, in which a motorcycle passenger suffers injuries, or in which a manufacturing or design defect caused the crash or contributed to injuries.
Do Not Accept Anything Less Than Complete Justice And Full Compensation
Your financial compensation will be maximized if we handle your case. The insurance company will never maximize your claim, and it will likely try to pin some of the blame on you. The only way to maximize your claim is to work with an experienced motorcycle accident injury lawyer who knows your rights forward and backward, has had significant successes countering insurance company challenges to motorcycle injury cases, and is 100 percent on your side every step of the way.
Please contact us if your crash was the result of:
- Another driver cutting you off or swerving into you
- Getting rear-ended
- Poor road conditions
- Bike manufacturer defect
- A hit-and-run accident
- Another driver running a red light or stop sign
- Another driver turning into you
‘I Didn’t See The Motorcyclist’ Is No Excuse; Discuss Your Case With Us Today
Maximize your compensation and hold negligent parties accountable. Get justice! Please call us at 786-401-4706 or complete our online contact form to request a free consultation. We look forward to speaking with you and answering your questions.