Unsure Where To Start With Your Case? That’s Why We’re Here
The attorneys at Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli and Pratt P.A. believe in honest and constant communication with all our clients. We will make sure that you know what is going on with your case. We pledge to communicate with you in a straightforward and consistent manner. Please contact our office today to set up a meeting where we can discuss your important legal matter.
Here is a list of information to bring to an initial consultation:
- Name and address
- Social Security number
- Marital status
- Status of family (children, siblings, parents) and ages of children
- Occupational status
- Education history
- Full account of past and present medical condition
- Information as to lost wages if unable to work
- Employer name, address and phone number
- Pay status prior to the diagnosis of kidney failure
- Pay status after diagnosis of kidney failure
- Information about spouse’s employment
- List of activities that you can no longer perform since kidney failure
Questions you’ll need answers to:
- Have you been required to get domestic help?
- What tasks can you no longer perform?
- Who have you hired and what tasks do they perform?
- Whom have you discussed this with? Please provide names and addresses.
- Do you have pending medical appointments? If so, where, when and with whom?
Don’t Wait Any Longer; Call Today
We fight for the maximum available compensation for every client we represent, and we help clients learn about their treatment options, including kidney transplants. Serving the needs of our clients and helping them to achieve a higher quality of life are our top priorities. To schedule a free consultation, please contact Jed Kurzban at 786-401-4706.