At Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt P.A., in Miami, we are internationally known for our legal success. Our personal injury attorneys have negotiated some of the largest settlements in the country. We have also successfully tried many personal injury claims that have garnered verdicts in excess of $1 million. We have changed the law in a number of cases, setting new legal precedents in personal injury law.
Our Personal Injury Law Blog
We set up this blog to provide a forum for people throughout southern Florida to learn about their rights after a personal injury. Our lawyers will provide regular updates to the blog, posting articles on a broad range of personal injury topics, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. We will help you understand your options if you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, whether as a driver, passenger or pedestrian.
- Medical malpractice. We represent people who have suffered injury because of medical negligence, including failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, surgical error, birth injury or prescription error.
- Product liability. Our lawyers will help you recover full and fair compensation for injuries caused by dangerous or defective products such as motor vehicles, breast implants, garage doors, construction materials, heavy machinery and toxic chemicals.
- Wrongful death. We will help you recover compensation when your loved one dies as a result of the careless or negligent act of another.
- Cruise ship injuries. We protect the rights of people who have been hurt because of the careless, negligent or intentional acts of cruise ship operators or their employees.
You are invited to participate in the discussions on this blog. Please post any questions, concerns or comments regarding any issues addressed here.
Contact Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt P.A.
At Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt P.A., we provide a free initial consultation to anyone in southern Florida who has suffered a personal injury. Contact us by e-mail or call our offices at 305-444-0060 (904-536-3556 in Jacksonville) to set up a meeting. We represent clients in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, the Florida Keys, Dade County, Broward County, Monroe County and Palm Beach County.