Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli & Pratt | Attorneys At Law

Legal assistance can help in obtaining a non-immigrant visa

On Behalf of | Aug 31, 2016 | US Immigration Law |

Not everyone who comes to the United States intends to stay permanently. Many people come temporarily in connection with their business, job or profession. Whether they are business people, artists, exchange students, investors or athletes, they all need a non-immigrant visa in order to enter the U.S. At the Law Firm of Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A. we can help these individuals and their employers obtain the correct visa type for their stay in Florida or anywhere else in the U.S.

Identifying the correct non-immigrant visa to apply for is of paramount importance. There are a number of different types of these visas available, but the applicant must meet the strict criteria for the visa in question.

For example, the H-IB visa is a popular option for professional workers who need to come to the U.S. in the service of their employers. The individual must meet certain criteria, however, including possession of a bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience. The employer must also be able to demonstrate that they are paying the foreign worker the prevailing compensation for the job.

Obtaining a non-immigrant work visa for a key individual can be of critical importance to an individual, their employer or business partners. The success of a major business transaction, a concert tour, a significant investment or an athletic event may depend on expeditiously securing the correct visa for a key person to enter the U.S. At Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A. we can help make sure the visa application proceeds smoothly and successfully. You can find more information about this part of our U.S. immigration law practice on our Miami Non-Immigrant Visas web page.



FindLaw Network