Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli & Pratt | Attorneys At Law

Florida car accidents: You have options to pursue

On Behalf of | Oct 16, 2014 | Car Accidents |

If you’ve been in a car or truck accident in Florida, then you need to seek the compensation you need to pay medical bills, repair your damaged vehicle and to cover the time you have lost off work. If you’re now disabled, you may want to collect money that can be used to add handicap-friendly ramps or other items to your home.

With some help, you can get the compensation you need after a crash. If you have permanent or significant injuries, you can file a case. Your lawsuit may point out negligence of a driver, the corporation the driver was working for or even point out the deadly habits of a drunken driver who was given back his license after revocation.

After your accident, witness testimonies may need to be collected, and expert witnesses may need to be called. These could be people like medical doctors or crash reconstruction experts who understand what took place and why you’re now suffering the injuries you have.

Did you know that physical contact between two vehicles isn’t always required to seek compensation? Most people think that a crash means to have an impact, but that doesn’t have to be the case. If you went off the road to avoid a dangerous driver or were hurt when swerving out of the way, you may have a case as well.

To learn more about your options as someone who has struggled with injuries after a car accident, read through our car accident webpage. You have many choices in front of you; make the right call and make sure you get the compensation you’re owed.



FindLaw Network