Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli & Pratt | Attorneys At Law

Helping you through family immigration issues

On Behalf of | May 4, 2018 | Family Immigration |

Unfortunately, families cannot always act as a unit. In some cases, countries separate foreign families when a family member seeks to relocate to the United States. It is no uncommon for individuals to enter the U.S. for professional and educational opportunities with the intention of reuniting with family members later on down the line. Through family immigration laws, family members are able to apply for certain visa, giving them the right to enter and remain in the U.S. with legal status.

At Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., our Florida law firm understands the importance of family. When it comes to family immigration matters, our attorneys were tirelessly to reunite families. We have experience working with immigrants from all around the world, and we are devoted to helping immigrants in their endeavors to be reunited with their family in the United States.

Depending on your situation and who you seek to bring over to the U.S., a certain documents and visas will need to be applied for. We have experience dealing with a wide variety of categories, including immediate relatives of a US. Citizen, FB-1 first preference, which is for unmarried children of U.S. citizens, FB-2 third preference, which is married children of U.S. citizens, FB-4 fourth preference, which is for siblings of U.S. citizens and K-1 and K-3 fiancé visas. For those with permanent resident status, it is possible to petition for family members through a FB-2A second preference, FB-2B second preference or V visa.

No matter your situation and or if this is your first time seeking to be reunited with a family member that either holds citizenship or a green card in the U.S., it is important to understand the process and what is needed from you. To learn more, check out our law firm’s family immigration website. Taking steps to understand your rights and options is the best way to protect them and help you obtain a favorable result.



FindLaw Network