Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli & Pratt | Attorneys At Law

Helping establish permanent residency or citizenship for family

On Behalf of | Feb 2, 2018 | Family Immigration |

It is not always the case that a family can emigrate to the U.S. together. In some situations, a spouse has to relocate to the United States for a job, intending to have their family join them later on. While this plan might seem solid initially, many families face immigration problems when attempting to reunite with a family member who is currently a permanent resident or is now a U.S. citizen.

Dealing with a family immigration issues can be complex and emotional. All you want is to be reunited with your family; however, there are many hurdles to overcome to ensure this can happen. At Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., out experienced attorneys understand the ins and outs of this process. We have helped countless families reunite and establish permanent residency or citizenship in the United States. Thus, we are prepared to help other in the Miami are accomplish the same endeavors.

When a immigrant is able to establish citizenship in the U.S., he or she has the ability to petition for family members to come to the U.S., become permanent resident and start on their path towards citizenship. This includes spouses, parents, children and siblings. For those living in the U.S. as a permanent resident, they are able to petition for their spouses and children to come to the U.S. as a permanent resident.

Our skilled attorneys understand that this can be a difficult process to start, especially if a client is nervous that the petition will be denied. However, we have the knowledge and resources needed to fully review the matters of our clients, determining what visa programs one qualifies for.

To learn more, check out our family immigration website. It can be challenging to be away from family, especially when boarders and oceans separate them. In order to reunite and start a new life in the U.S., it is important to understand your rights and how best to address this family immigration law matter.



FindLaw Network