At the law offices of Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt P.A., we handle all types of immigration law issues, representing clients in Florida and around the world. Our lead attorney, Ira J. Kurzban, has personally litigated more than 50 immigration law matters, and has authored the definitive book on immigration law, "Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook." We also have two other lawyers who are certified by the Florida State Bar Association as experts in immigration law.
Our Immigration Law Blog
We created this blog to provide valuable information to anyone with questions about immigrating into the United States. We will update the blog on a regular basis, addressing a wide range of immigration issues, including:
- Employment-based visas. We will help you understand how you can get a visa based on your employment in the United States. We will include information about H-1B, H-1C, H-2, H-3, L-type, E-type, J-1/Q-1 and O-type visas.
- Family visas. Our attorneys will provide information about obtaining visas for spouses, children and parents of legal residents of the United States. We will help you understand the different types of visas available, including FB visas and K visas.
- Fiancé visas. We will help you take the right steps to obtain a permanent visa for a future spouse.
- Applications for permanent residency. Our lawyers will provide information to help you obtain lawful permanent residence (formerly known as a green card).
- Deportation and removal proceedings. Our blog will also help you understand your rights if the government seeks to deport you or send you to another country.
We encourage you to actively participate in the discussions on this blog. Feel free to post any questions, comments or concerns you have about any topic appearing here.
Contact Our Offices
At Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli and Pratt P.A., we provide immigration law services to people throughout Florida and the world, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Contact our offices by e-mail or call us at 305-444-0060 (904-536-3556 in Jacksonville) to arrange a meeting.